Dosing your dog monthly will help protect them from heartworm, gastrointestinal worms, lungworm, fleas, lice, and mites. A single dose is enough to rid your pooch of a nasty ear mite infection.
An effective way to kill fleas, worms, mites and lice
- The spot-on applicator makes it easy to apply to the back of the neck.
- It kills 100% of gastrointestinal worms, which are the type that could be spread to family members.
- Kills fleas on contact even if they don't bite This reduces itchiness and Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- An active ingredient that protects against heartworm when applied to your dog in monthly intervals.
- Waterproof, which means it stays on the skin through rain and soap-free bathing.
For dogs 10 - 25kg
For dogs over 25kg
My poor dog couldn’t go a day without Advocate spot on treatment for fleas, lice, mange and intestinal worms and parasites. Poor Ruffles has a severe flea allergy l had tried every flea wash, collars tablets but poor Ruffy was driven so crazy buy her severe flea allergy that she had rubbed most of her hair off and was red raw in parts. I felt so sorry for her at the per shop l saw Advocate behind the counter and thought what do l have to loose. Within 10 days Ruffy had stopped scratching her open wounds were healing and she for the first time since l had her looked at peace. Within 6 moths she looked like a new dog she had long hair that had grown around her neck a little like a Lions mane. Gone was the dog with bald patches from constant rubbing and scratching to say the transformation was significant would be an understatement we have been using Advocate for 4 years now on all our animals and l would definitely recommend it to anyone. Your pet will definitely thank you